We are recruiting!
An exciting new oppertunity has became available within our fabrication department at Plastic Mouldings…
Plastic Mouldings started out in 1963 and have now been in business for more than 50 years. During this time we have been based at our present site in Irvine. Plastic Mouldings are an independent company engaged in the manufacturing and finish of a wide range of plastic products. Our continued policy has always been to progressively maintain and expand our customer base with continuous improvements in our manufacturing processes and tooling, alongside an exceptional level of quality and service.
We have an exciting opportunity within the fabrication division of Plastic Mouldings.
- Gluing, heat bending, forming & assembly of acrylic products for customer requirements.
- Building of tooling for various jobs.
- Maintenance of equipment & shop housekeeping
- Some set-up of production equipment
- Perform quality inspections of products
- Operation of machinery top complete daily production goals.
- Ability to read drawings
- Product knowledge of various acrylics and plastics.
- Mechanical & machinery background
- Set-up & operating experience
- Exceptional fabrication abilities with various types of acrylics
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Monday – Thursday 7:30am to 4:15pm
Friday – 7:30am – 11:30am
Depending on Experience.
Job Type: Full-time